Saturday, May 19, 2012

School Stuff

During the last month at school, we had quite a bit of testing.  To give the kids a break from the stress, they were allowed to wear a hat for one day.  I forgot mine at home, and my smart husband suggested I make one.  Here it is:
Just when I was thinking school was all work and no play, we had a field trip!  The entire 2nd grade went to the Capital Theatre to see a play.
These are some pictures of the general education class I spend 1/2 of my day with:



I really love my job!  But some days are a bit trying.  On one such day (I was hit by a student) I got a surprise call from the office saying I had something there.  Phillip had brought me these pretty roses:

For Mother's Day, I had the 3 I work with for reading make flowers for their mothers.  For the flowers, we took pictures of their faces and made them the center of the flowers.  The kids had fun taking pictures.





And one last photo.  For group school picture day, I got to take a picture with all of the para educators:

No comments: