Sunday, February 26, 2012

Quick Photo Update

I guess I have been busy...or at least I've taken some pictures lately.  One day on the way home from work it was VERY clear.  I snapped some shots of the two volcanoes we can see from here:
Mt Adams


Mt Rainier
I started crocheting these three angels about two years ago and finally finished.  My mom and sister both have one and I have the other.
 There is a poem in "We're No Angels" that talks about three angels.  "Three angels came to earth that night and all the earth that night and all around the stars were bright..."  It's one of my favorite Christmas movies.  I decided that we could all have an angel and then, even when we're apart, we are together.  I need to make some more.
There is this cute little church on the side of the rode between here and tri-cities.  It's just big enough for a little pew, made for truckers, I'm sure.  I thought it was a wonderful gesture for the travelers.  It made me think of Phillip's Uncle Rich who is on the road a lot.
 This is my bribery drawer:
 If the kids I work with work hard all day, they get a prize.  If they work hard all week and have no time outs, they get playdoh too.  No, I am not above bribery.
Yesterday Phillip and I cleaned out the garage and put in two more shelves.  I'm loving being organized.  Payday is this week so I'm sure I'll be doing some more organizing.
 The day before Valentine's Day, Phillip took me to Olive Garden (yum!) for dinner.  On Valentine's Day we had a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's.
 I decided to make (mini) cupcakes for the kids in the class at school for Valentines and make big cupcakes for Phillip, his work, and the people I visit teach.  I made white and red velvet.  I felt like Nichole making the red velvet from scratch and not out of a box.  They turned out really yummy.  I forgot to get a picture of the minis...they were really cute!
 And here is the stash I made out with on Valentine's Day.  I love being in school again!
I know it wasn't very long, but these pictures have been aching to be posted and I've got dinner (lasagna) in the oven.  Happy Sabbath everyone!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Browsing blogs, and the picture of your andels caught my eye. My Mom used to crochet angels just like those. I LOVE the tiny chapel! How neat is that?! It is a wonderful idea! Thank you for taking the time to share!

www.twotiarasandasword.com