Sunday, April 08, 2012

Spokane Trip

Thursday of this week Phillip and I headed to Spokane.  Phillip had a test to take on Friday for work (he's been studying for the past few months straight) and his work paid for us to have a nice room
at the Davenport.
This was the view from our room:

When we got in, Phillip had a meeting so I gave myself a tour around the historic hotel.
Thursday night we wandered around the mall and had dinner at Red Robin.
Yum!
Friday morning I took Phillip to Spokane Falls for his test and treated myself to some Qdoba while I waited.  A few hours later, we found out that his business cards will have a few more letters added to them.
He passed!
Phillip now is: Phillip Iverson, CPCS CPMSM*
*He is not officially representing himself as that now, he has to wait until they send him the official papers.

No comments: