Saturday, September 08, 2012

Hello Long, Lost Friends!

I feel like it has been an eternity since I have blogged.  (Maybe because it has been.)
This post will be long (for me), of that I am sure, as we have been BUSY!
Among the million other things I can't seem to get the time to blog about, WE MOVED!
Yes, I know we moved only a year ago, and I know I said we wouldn't move for a LONG time, but we did.  And this time I mean it when I say we won't be moving for a LONG time.  We moved to a house (still renting) that is less than a mile from our old place.
It has about 425 more square feet, but don't you worry, we filled those feet.
Author's Note: my house is a mess.  We're still unpacking.  Don't judge.
Downstairs has a basement apartment that is Phillip's and my living area.  It starts with my....
Pantry!
Yes, I have my very own food storage room.  And I love it.  From there you have the kitchen on your right and the "library" on the left...or left and then right since these pictures were taken facing the area.
Beyond there is our living room, then bedroom and bathroom.
Heading back up the stairs towards our back door...
...and you turn to our laundry area complete with a box of ripening pears to be canned...when I get another free moment or two.
Next you go into the upstairs kitchen/dining room.
And then starts the upstairs bedrooms (from back to front).
Foster Son's Room
The Girly Room
The upstairs bathroom and other bedroom
Not to be passed over, the favorite appliance of the new home is this little gem:
Yes, that would be a hand dryer in the bathroom.  No house is complete without one!
And lastly on our tour, the front room:
I need to give special notice to our newest furniture items.  Thank you to Terry and Nancy for the fancy desk in the girly room and thank you to the Richards/Sis. Alsop for the new couches (upstairs living room) and blue recliner (library).  We love them!
Well, it's not the best tour ever, but I feel accomplished for getting these pictures up.  Hope you enjoyed your tour.  I hope you kept your hands and arms inside the ride at all times and thank you for flying Iverson Moving Agency. 
I think it's time for bed!

3 comments:

The Jensens said...

I love it! The hand dryer is rather odd.

Marrakech tours said...

nice blog

Dee said...

I know what you mean about not having enough time to blog. I'm just getting back into it myself. Moving is so much work and it's stressful and exciting at the same time. I'll be moving, too next month, so I feel your pain about not wanting to do it again for a long time... LoL.