Sunday, June 17, 2012

Green Onions and Pedicures

I don't know where, but I saw this idea on someone's blog or Facebook or somewhere.
Then next time you buy green onions, save the bulbs and put them in a cup of water on the counter.  They will continue to grow!  I tried it out and it really works!  Now we don't have to buy them anymore.
School is out for the summer and I had a lunch meeting in Yakima last Monday.  The supervisor over Special Ed treated all of the Para's to lunch.  Afterwards I had some time to kill and suggested we (thinking of myself and the one other female) should go get pedicures.  Well, the guys decided to go as well.  Here's my blackmail:
Since we now have 3 blogs, I am trying to split the info up.  Here is the link for Julianna's Helps and Fostering Iversons (limited access).

1 comment:

Dyanna Stephens said...

Would you be willing to give me access to the Fostering Iversons blog ... dyanna@jtszone.com