Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer Days

Hello everyone.  Sorry I disappeared there for a bit.  We have been rather busy.
I spend the days doing "summer school" from home.  More about that here, here and here. (Note: yes, I have 4 blogs now.  Two are set as private and have the same information.  The difference is the use of foster children's names.  If you're wanting to keep up with the updates, email Julianna.  If you have emailed me, you should be able to get to one of them.)
For Phillip's birthday our foster son and I made him a quilt.  We used some old tee shirts from the hospital where Phillip used to work.  It's not perfect, but we made it with lots of love!
A week later we went down to Stewart Park and enjoyed the 4th of July fireworks with the Grigg family.  A few families had some mis-fires and fireworks went through the crowds.  Thankfully, no one was hurt.
Our washer decided to stop agitating the other night and we have had not luck repairing it.  I think it's time for a new one...we shall see.
Other than that, life has been pretty normal...busy, but normal. 
Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Krystyna said...

Very, very nice blog.